Saturday, December 24, 2016

Simplicity, beauty and harmony

What if I told you that right now we are floating around in bliss manifesting in little physical realities created by you.  You are literally creating this present moment but forget this every time you manifest.  Everything and everyone is one and all is well and fine and we will eventually return to be in the presence of the creator.  The most high will pat you on the back and welcome you back when the ride is over.  You go back and join  everyone in bliss land.  Just don't break a bunch of commandments while you are here and get stuck here.

The bad news is that there are folks that don't want you to know this.  The good news is it is true.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.  Last night my niece stopped by my studio and introduced me to her friend who turned out to be a wonderful singer as is she.  They blessed one of my songs with the most exceedingly beautiful harmonies spontaneously.  It really let me know that I am on the right path.

Music heals the soul.  Tune in to the good stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment